AIRSKIN® for Universal Robots UR16e
UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES WITH AIRSKIN® MODULE PADS
AIRSKIN® Module Pads system is the cost-effective solution to quickly and easily add safety not only to robots, but to custom end effectors, mobile robots, moving machinery and other automation equipment. AIRSKIN® Module Pads are a building set of different sizes of pressure sensitive safety elements, from 100x200 mm to 400x200 mm.
SAFE HUMAN ROBOT COLLABORATION
IN MASS PRODUCTION
Safety SolutionsThe patented AIRSKIN® by Blue Danube Robotics is a pressure sensitive skin for robots, cobots and End-of-Arm-Tooling (EOAT). AIRSKIN® is
- mounted simply and directly onto the robot
- available for almost any robot and application
- the only solution for End of Arm Tooling (EOAT)
- Safety solution for cramped work spaces
- No fence, no laser scanner needed
- Higher safe speed of the robot
- Speed up to 800 mm/sec in collaborative applications
- Reaction time: 9 ms -> 40 % faster than standard safety sensors
- AIRSKIN® complies with highest safety standards: ISO 13849 (PLe) and IEC 62061 (SIL3)
- ISO/TS 15066 compliant
- Easier and faster risk assessment
Stay up to date
Sign up for our Newsletter
Gefördert durch aws impulse XS und Seedfinancing des BMWFW bzw. des BMVIT abgewickelt durch die aws.
This project has received funding from the European Union`s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 808534.